If you work in the utility industry, you know the value of an effective energy conservation program. Engaging commercial, industrial, agricultural and institutional customers to use less energy is an effective way to meet state and federal energy-efficiency mandates and avoid the need for costly new generating plants. It also is simply good business to help your customers become more competitive.
Energy Insight, Inc., designs, implements and administers utility energy conservation programs that produce results. We have a long history of successfully meeting and exceeding the energy conservation goals of our utility customers with a menu of services that can be customized to your specific needs.
The following includes ways we work with and assist utility customers:
- Energy efficiency program development, administration and staffing
- Commercial, industrial, agricultural and institutional energy analysis
- Conservation project identification and management
- New and retrofit project design reviews
- Rebate and incentive calculations and paperwork
- Commissioning, recommissioning and retrocommissioning support
- Measurement and verification
- State utility regulatory agency filing and reporting
- Staff, building operator and contractor training
- Renewable energy project technical support and engineering
- ENERGY STAR® benchmarking/energy use intensity studies
- Research of innovative, energy-saving technologies
- Energy teams
Our goal is to always deliver high quality utility conservation programs that save ratepayers energy, time and money, while building and maintaining lasting relationships with our utility clients and their customers through integrity and outstanding service.
Read more about our Experience.
Return to Services.